FEMA is currently providing technical assistance to help organizations prepare for the upcoming FY 2013 application period schedule to run later this fall. Workshops are designed to provide valuable information and insights to potential applicants understand the FY 2013 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) Program, and its funding priorities.
Workshops will be delivered by two methods:
- Live Presentations
- Conference Call with Webinar.
View Schedule by FEMA Region
The schedule is dynamic and workshops will be added, repeated and varied in day and time to allow for the widest possible participation and anticipated demand. The online schedule is updated frequently, so check back often, or contact your local FEMA Regional Fire Program Specialists for the current schedule in your area.
Presentation topics will include:
- Programmatic changes since FY 2012
- Funding priorities
- AFG funding opportunities
- Application evaluation criteria
- SAM.gov registration
- Registration is not required to attend.
- Each workshop is approximately 2 hours in length
Conference Call with Webinar Workshops
- Registration is required to participate
- Each workshop is approximately 1 - 2 hours in length
- A toll free FEMA 800 conference call phone number with PIN will be provided after you register
- Selected workshops will also offer visual material via your web browser (Webinar).
- Download the workshop presentation in PDF